Sunday, 5 May 2013

Two thirds of time for my Wallhanging


Yes in fact , I have not reported a very long time. I've been busy! With embroidery .... and also pondering. The latter because of the uneven wide distribution of the wall hanging, despite intensive embroidering, leading to buckling, which  I did not like. A few days ago, I made ​​short work and fixed the wallhanging in very few sections on a fusible interfacing-very carefully, starting from the center and holding together the width, . And voila --- the bumps were almost gone. Therefore now it’s  time to present the interim results.

4-zweidrittelzeit
picture 1
3-zweidrittelzeit
picture 2
2-zweidrittelzeit
picture 3
zweidrittelzeit
picture 4
It still lacks some of the machine embroidery and then the assembly on the rectangular background

1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Maren! I love your colours and the combination of machine and hand stitching.